Blaming others for where I am in life is the same as giving them my power.
- I will take full responsibility for the choices I make with my money, my relationships, and my emotions. I may have been victimized, but I am not a victim.
Not cultivating a relationship with God leads to making poor choices in business and personal relationships.
- I will cultivate a relationship with God every day. I will pray, worship, and talk to God as if my life depends on it.
When I look do good and look good, I feel good. And when I feel good, I’m more confident. Confidence attracts more confidence.
- I will strive for my personal best – not anyone else’s. Whether it’s exercising, eating healthier, or exfoliating, I will take better care of myself.
When my self-worth is high, I attract people who value me, and repel people who could never value me simply because they don’t value themselves.
- I will maintain a healthy self-worth through prayer, meditation, and positive affirmations.
The people I spend the most time with influence the way I feel about myself; the decisions that I make; and the way that I behave.
- I will maintain healthy relationships with healthy people.
- I will focus on the people who love me instead of chasing those who don’t.
- I will pray for those who offend me, and forgive them of their trespasses.
- I will take time to acknowledge my wounds so that I can heal and be ready to experience love when the time is right.
- I will wait until the time is right before I attempt to start a new relationship.
- I will be patient and wait on God.
In spite of my mistakes, I deserve the love and the life that God has planned for me.
- I will not beat myself up over the past. Instead, I will forgive myself and learn from my mistakes.