Blaming others for where I am in life is the same as giving them my power.
- I will take full responsibility for the choices I make with my money, my relationships, and my emotions. I may have been victimized, but I am not a victim.
Not cultivating a relationship with God leads to making poor choices in business and personal relationships.
- I will cultivate a relationship with God every day. I will pray, worship, and talk to God as if my life depends on it.
When I look do good and look good, I feel good. And when I feel good, I’m more confident. Confidence attracts more confidence.
- I will strive for my personal best – not anyone else’s. Whether it’s exercising, eating healthier, or exfoliating, I will take better care of myself.
When my self-worth is high, I attract people who value me, and repel people who could never value me simply because they don’t value themselves.
- I will maintain a healthy self-worth through prayer, meditation, and positive affirmations.
The people I spend the most time with influence the way I feel about myself; the decisions that I make; and the way that I behave.
- I will maintain healthy relationships with healthy people.
- I will focus on the people who love me instead of chasing those who don’t.
It’s impossible to give love when my heart is still broken from something that happened in the past.
- I will pray for those who offend me, and forgive them of their trespasses.
- I will take time to acknowledge my wounds so that I can heal and be ready to experience love when the time is right.
- I will wait until the time is right before I attempt to start a new relationship.
- I will be patient and wait on God.
In spite of my mistakes, I deserve the love and the life that God has planned for me.
- I will not beat myself up over the past. Instead, I will forgive myself and learn from my mistakes.